Public Speaking course can be a great way to help children develop effective communication skills. Our specialized course is designed to help them boost their confidence through interactive exercises, role-plays, and impromptu speaking. We’ll ignite their creativity while helping them to articulate their ideas and foster their speaking skills.
About This Course!
The course is well-designed to cater to the needs and abilities of the learners, gradually building their skills and confidence in various aspects of communication. The course is available both in online as well as offline mode. Below is an outline of a comprehensive public speaking curriculum:
What you’ll learn!
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Developing Speech Content
- Body Language and Delivery
- Non-Verbal Communication
• Crafting and Delivering Persuasive Speeches
• Impromptu Speaking
• Speech Evaluation and Feedback
- Vocal Variety and Articulation
- Storytelling and Narrative Techniques
- Special Types of Speeches
The course culminates with a Presentation. Students prepare and deliver a well-structured, engaging speech of their choice by integrating all learned skills and techniques throughout the course