Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that enables kids to learn programming in Python and control hardware components like Sensehat.
With RaspberryPI kids will build solutions to real world problems like automated street lighting, automated parking, home automation etc. Students will be provided all required parts like RaspberryPi, sensors, capacitors, resistors, motors, Sensehat for in-person classes. Alternatively kits can be purchased and delivered to your home for online courses. Please see Kits for more details.
About This Course!
This course uses RaspberryPi with Sensehat module and write python programs to control various sensors and controls. This course is ideal for kids age 9 or above who are completely new to Robotics or want to practice their skills with more challenges. The Sense HAT has an 8×8 RGB LED matrix, a five-button joystick and includes the following sensors:
- Barometric pressure
Kids registered in-person course are provided with all the necessary electronics components to get started quickly.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- Understand what Raspberry Pi is and how it works.
- Write Python code to control GPIO pins.
- Read values from sensor and control motors, LEDs etc.
- Learn Sensehat module and measure humidity, pressure and temperature
- Use Sensehat to read Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer values
- Display text on a liquid crystal display.
- And many more...