Circuits are the powerful individual sections that make up an electronic device and enables its functioning. Circuit simulation helps us understand how the final device would operate at various stages of its design. It gives us a virtual platform to test the circuit and make modifications to the design accordingly.
About This Course!
This course uses the platform Tinkercad to show electronic components and circuit design using the same. Tinkercad is an intuitive platform that has a wide range of sensors, ICs, components and a few circuits which help us in designing circuits from a basic level to an advanced level. Kids can understand the concepts of electronics in a better way as they can see the implementation on an efficient platform. This course is ideal for kids of age 9 years or above who’d like to develop good knowledge on electronics, circuit design and simulation.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- How to use Tinkercad platform to design circuits.
- Various electronic components, sensors and ICs.
- Design real time systems such as traffic lights system, automatic street lights system and many more.
- How to simulate a circuit and analyse its working.
- How to improve the design by observing the different stages of the design using simulation.