Learn robotics with Lego Mindstorm
Lego MindStorm EV3 is the perfect robotics platform to build automation to solve real life problems around us. Lego Mindstorm is a practical application of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles and encourage creativity, communications, programming and team work.
Students from various counties participate in robotics competition like World Robotics Olympiad and First Lego League each year.
About This Course!
Lego Mintdstorm is a widely used platform to introduce kids to the robotics world and learn hardware and software at the same time. This course is ideal for kids age 9 or above who are completely new to Robotics or want to practice their skills with more challenges.
Kids registered in-person course are provided with all the necessary components to get started quickly. Kids will also have opportunity to participate and compete in the world robotics olympiad and will be provided with idea, instructions and guidance to solve the challenge.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- Understand what Lego Mindstorm is and how it works.
- Use Lego Mindstorm IDE to create software programs by using programming blocks.
- Learn Color, Motors, Gyro, Touch, Ultrasonic, IR Sensors
- Learn Motors to detect, grab and move objects.
- Make various robots and program them to perform different talks like color sorting , obstacle detection etc.
- Create a line follower robot
- Make robot turn left, right and pick up things.
- And many more...