There is considerable anecdotal evidence that students respond well in subjects involving programming of robots. It is fun and creates a passionate and interactive learning environment. For kids, nothing feels better than being able to create something that does the tasks they could only visualize. mBot Coding and Simulation enables us to make bots that perform programmed tasks.
About This Course!
Mbot is an entry level educational robot kit. And hence, it is suitable for kids who do not have any prior knowledge on robotics or the coding and simulation part. This course is ideal for kids of age 9 years and above who are completely new to Robotics or want to hone their skills with more challenges.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- Kids will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming
- MBot has three built-in control modes including obstacle avoidance mode, line-follow mode, and manual control mode.
- Moving the Mbot to follow certain patterns and shapes like M-shape, S-shape etc.
- Kids will get to know how to use the sensors like ultrasonic and line follower.
- And also how to speed up and control the robot using forever blocks many more.