Learn Arduino Microcontroller
Arduino is an open-source hardware and software platform. Arduino boards are able to read inputs using sensors like press of a button, process it and turn it into an output like activating a motor or turning on an LED.
With Arduino, kids will build solutions to real world problems like automated street lighting, automated parking, home automation etc. Students will be provided with all the required parts like Arduino board, sensors, capacitors, resistors, motors for in-person classes. Alternatively kits can be purchased and delivered to your home for online courses. Please see Kits for more details.
About This Course!
Arduino is a rapid prototyping board for creating hardware and software solutions to the problems around us. This course is ideal for kids of age 9 years and above who are completely new to Arduino or want to hone their skills with more challenges.
Kids registered in-person course are provided with all the necessary electronics components to get started quickly. Students will start using Arduino IDE to create software programs to solve problems.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- Understand what Arduino is and how it works.
- Use Arduino IDE to write, compile and upload program and install libraries.
- Build a simple circuits around the Arduino Uno to blink LEDs.
- Detect and measure visible light, color, temperature, humidity and acceleration.
- Measure the distance between the sensor and an objects
- Make sound, play and record music.
- Display text on a liquid crystal display.
- And many more...