Learn App Development using MIT AppInventor
MIT App Inventor is a visual programming environment that allows children to build fully functional apps for smartphones. It provides a web based development platform that is easy to learn and quick to start with.
Kids learning MIT App Inventor will be able to develop a simple first app in less than 30 minutes. It is a blocks-based programming tool that allows kids to visually program an app in less time and with less complexity than traditional programming environments.
About This Course!
This course is ideal for kids age 9 or above who are completely new to App Development or want to practice their skills with new challenges.
This course is offered in offline and online mode and Kids registered in this course will only require a laptop and a good internet connection to start learning.
Want to get started and become a little inventor ? Contact Us
What you'll learn!
- Working and designing the android page using MIT AppInventor
- Working with buttons, textbox, labels and many other components.
- Working with uploading external files into our application so as to perform certain actions on the added components.
- Working with the alignments
- Conditional statements, Logical scenarios and mathematical behavior of components are explained with projects.
- Working with looping statements, Iterations, global variables and dynamical behavior of variables.
- Working with databases, Images, ImagePickers and many other functions with examples in hands-on session.
- Working with canvas to design user defined structures and pictorial representations.